Licensed Insurance Sales Representative Job Opportunity w/ The Ken Anderson State Farm Insurance Agency
Insurance Sales Representative position overview - As a member of our insurance team, you will have an opportunity to build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance, bank and retirement/financial services products.
Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities:
· Work and develop leads, market appropriate products when identifying customer needs.
· Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
· Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success and helping people each day.
Insurance Sales Representative Requirements :
· Sales experience preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Goal driven
· Ability to multi task
· Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
· Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
· Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, and continued education.
As an Insurance Sales Representative you will receive :
· Competitive base salary + Commissions
· Competitive bonus schedule
· Valuable experience
· Growth potential/opportunity for advancement/possible future Ownership of your Own Agency!
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in the above role, please email your resume and cover letter. We will follow up with you on the next steps. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor Agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be successfully able to complete any licensing requirements and training programs.
Job Type: Full-time.
Job Location: The Ken Anderson State Farm Agency—17121 88th Avenue, Tinley Park, IL 60487
Required license or certification: P & C and Life and Health Licenses Required—Can Obtain!
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Sales